(Stillwater, Okla) – If all goes according to the agenda Monday morning, this week’s meeting of the Payne County Board of Commissioners is likely to be short with only routine business on the agenda.
On the agenda is a road name request, a contract for the Payne County Election Board, and a contract for prescription cards from National American Insurance (listed as NaCO on the agenda).
The meeting is open to the public at the county administration building Monday at 9:00 AM.
The complete agenda is reprinted below.
PAYNE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
Monday, March 7, 2011
Suite 200/201, County Administration Building
315 W. 6th Avenue
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Regular Meeting – 9:00 A.M.
1. Meeting called to order by CHAIRMAN – Gloria Hesser
2. Invocation and Flag Salute
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Miscellaneous items from the Audience (no action will be taken)
5. Discussion/Possible Action on Public Appearances/Petitions
A. Telephone and utility permits
6. Discussion/Possible Action on Bid Openings –
7. Discussion/Possible Action on Evaluations –
8. Discussion/Possible Action on Reports from Officers and Boards
A. Road Name Request – Gene Garrett Drive
B. Contract with Michael Blaney – Election Board
C. Contract with NaCO for Prescription Cards
D. Request for Traffic Control Signs
E. Ingress and Egress Agreements
F. Removal of Equipment items from Inventory
G. Appointment of Requisitioning and Receiving Officers
H. Cash Appropriations
I. Transfer of Appropriations
J. Purchase Orders: Blanket/Tabled/Disallowed
K. Monthly Reports
9. Public Announcements from the Board (No Action will be taken)
10. Discussion and Possible Action on Minutes
11. New Business
12. Discussion and Possible Action on Purchase Orders