(Stillwater, Okla.) — A Perkins man was arraigned Wednesday on charges of taking a woman’s debit card without her consent and obstructing two Stillwater police officers last week — two months after he was accused of public intoxication, resisting arrest and making threats to kill.

Matthew Duane Martin, 22, remains jailed on total $15,000 bond on all of his charges, court records show.

In the case filed last week, Martin could be incarcerated for four years and fined $3,500 if convicted of taking the woman’s debit card without her consent and repeatedly running from two Stillwater police officers on June 26, court records show.

In his earlier case filed two months ago, Martin was arrested at his then-residence in Stillwater at 9:44 p.m. on April 19 after Stillwater Police Officer Newly McSpadden was sent there regarding “a physical domestic abuse in progress,” according to an affidavit.

“I witnessed the front door to the residence open and there were people outside pointing toward the inside of the residence. One of the individuals screamed that it is inside as it was going on. All of the people outside were very hysterical,” McSpadden wrote in his affidavit.

The officer saw a female crying and covering her face as if she had been struck, according to his affidavit.

“I requested Martin to come speak with me, but he refused and he began walking away from me into the kitchen,” then went outside and sat down in a chair on the patio, the officer alleged in his affidavit.

Martin, who smelled of alcohol, “stood up and began yelling at me to leave him alone. At this time, I placed him in handcuffs and in investigative detention due to the fact that I was informed he had been fighting, he was intoxicated and became angry towards me,” the officer wrote in his affidavit.

“Martin began attempting to reach into his pockets after I told him not to multiple times,” the officer alleged in his affidavit.

“Martin was telling me that he was getting his phone out of his pocket so that he could contact” a law enforcement agency for which he claimed that he worked undercover, the affidavit said.

“Martin stated that he was going to have me fired and that he was a state agent,” the officer wrote in his affidavit.

After Martin was arrested for public intoxication, Martin refused to walk to the patrol car and threatened to kick the officer multiple times, the affidavit alleged.

When a Stillwater police sergeant pulled his taser out and asked Martin to walk, Martin walked on his own, the affidavit said.

“Once Martin was in my patrol unit, he became even more belligerent toward me. Martin threatened to kill me and he stated that he was going to shoot me with a sawed-off shotgun,” the officer alleged in his affidavit.

“Martin began hitting head against the front glass and then began kicking the door to my patrol unit while screaming and cussing.

“Martin stated that if he sees me out of uniform and away from my patrol unit that ‘I will cut you,"” the officer alleged in his affidavit.

At the city jail, “Martin would not willingly get out of my patrol unit as he continued to slide to the opposite side that I was standing on. I eventually had to drag Martin out of my patrol unit and place him in the restraint chair,” the officer wrote in his affidavit.

“Martin threatened to bite me; therefore, I forced his head against the back of the chair by placing pressure against his jaw with my hand while the others attempted to place the shoulder straps on him. A spit hood was placed on Martin in fear that he would begin spitting on us due to his level of frustration,” the officer wrote in his affidavit.

Martin began cursing at a detention officer and making a racial slur, the affidavit alleged.

“It appeared that Martin made contact with the detention officers on his kicks, but they stated that they were not sure if he actually made contact or not,” the affidavit said.

“Martin was eventually strapped into the chair and placed into a holding cell,” where at some point he told another detention officer that “when he got out, he was going to kill him and stated ‘I am going to f… your kids,"” the affidavit alleged.

In his April case, Martin could be incarcerated for two years and 30 days if convicted of public intoxication, resisting arrest, threatening to kill a woman by saying “If I can’t have you, no one can have you. I’ll kill us both,” and by threatening to kill a detention officer when he was released from jail.