Soon, we will begin using a new licensing software provider, Thentia Cloud for Government (“Thentia”). We plan to start accepting new applications and renewals through Thentia beginning Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022.
A few of the software’s new features include:
- Reduced turnaround times. The application and renewal portals are designed in a way that makes it more difficult to submit an application with errors, which will help reduce the number of applications in the queue and make for a smoother approval process on the regulator side.
- A more user-friendly design. If you are able to see the information in Complia, our current licensing software, you will be able to find it more quickly in Thentia.
- You will be able to update your own information. Currently, if you need to make changes to your profile in Complia, you have to contact OMMA and request the change. With Thentia, you will be able to login and make changes to your contact information.
Important notes regarding the transition from Complia to Thentia:
- If you are unable to access the email address we have on file, you will need to request we update the information by this Friday, Jan. 7. You can do so by calling our call center at 405-522-6662 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. You can also email OMMAPatients@ok.gov with requests to change or update your contact information.
- The last day to submit new applications or renewals in Complia will be this Friday, Jan. 7.
- The data migration process will take place Jan. 10-17. During the transition, our licensing system will be down and no one will be able to submit new applications or renewals.
- If you have an incomplete application on file come January 10th, the data and documentation you have provided will NOT be transferred to Thentia.
- Most licensees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Jan. 18 with Thentia login credentials. If you have not received your email by the 19th, please contact our call center at 405-522-6662 or email OMMAPatients@ok.gov.
- The patient licensing team plans to zero out all queues before the data migration begins.
- In preparation for higher-than-normal call volumes, the OMMA Call Center will extend hours of operation to 6 p.m. Jan. 18-21.
We have created a webpage with more information about the transition to Thentia. Please click here to learn more.