(Stillwater) – Payne County Commissioners will deal with routine items in their regularly scheduled meeting Monday morning at the County Administration Building.
Among the agenda items: evaluation of bids on a message center for the Payne County Expo Center. It’s the second go round on bids for the message center, a previous round of bids was scrapped and the project sent out for rebid earlier this year.
The complete agenda is posted below.
PAYNE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
Monday, March 23, 2009
Suite 200/201, County Administration Building
315 W. 6th Avenue
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Regular Meeting – 9:00 A.M.
1. Meeting called to order by CHAIRMAN – Gloria Hesser
2. Invocation and Flag Salute
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Miscellaneous items from the Audience (no action will be taken)
5. Discussion/Possible Action on Public Appearances/Petitions
A. Telephone and utility permits
6. Discussion/Possible Action on Bid Openings –
7. Discussion/Possible Action on Evaluations –
A. Evaluation of Bid #2009-42 Electronic Message Center – Expo Center
8. Discussion/Possible Action on Reports from Officers and Boards
A. Change Order 1 & 2 – Expo Center Live Stock Renovation
B. Request for Traffic Control Signs
C. Ingress and Egress Agreements
D. Removal of Equipment items from Inventory
E. Appointment of Requisitioning and Receiving Officers
F. Cash Appropriations
G. Transfer of Appropriations
H. Purchase Orders: Blanket/Tabled/Disallowed
I. Monthly Reports
9. Public Announcements from the Board (No Action will be taken)
10. Discussion and Possible Action on Minutes
11. New Business
12. Discussion and Possible Action on Purchase Orders