By: Patti Weaver

(Stillwater, Okla.) — A 67-year-old Mulhall man accused of molesting the 6-year-old son of friends at their Stillwater apartment between Aug. 1, 2013, and May 31, 2014, has been ordered to undergo a mental competency examination at the Oklahoma Forensic Center in Vinita.

Payne County Associate District Judge Stephen Kistler, who ordered Johnny Lee Graham be transported to the facility last week, scheduled the case for review on Jan. 21, 2020, court records show.

The alleged molestation of the boy was reported to Stillwater police on March 3, 2015, by a female relative, who was awarded temporary guardianship of the boy and his two siblings, according to an affidavit by Detective Mary Kellison.

The relative said that the boy on Sunday, March 1, 2015, “told her he had been kissed on his ‘private parts’ by Johnny,” the affidavit alleged. The relative reported the allegation the next day to the Department of Human Services and then contacted the Stillwater Police Department, the affidavit said.

The boy “told her the incident occurred while his parents were away from the apartment,” while Graham was left with the boy and his siblings, the affidavit alleged.

The boy told his relative that Graham had “kissed him on his thing,” and then told him not to tell anyone what happened, the affidavit alleged.

Three years later, a Stillwater police officer was sent to the 300 block of N. Main Street near the skate park where the same relative said there was an open investigation of child molestation between the boy and Graham, the affidavit alleged.

The relative said that Graham was not supposed to be around the boy, the affidavit alleged.

The relative said “they were at the skate park over the weekend and she saw Johnny Graham watching them from nearby,” the affidavit alleged. She said that on March 22, 2018, she “observed Johnny Graham sitting in the parking lot to the east of the skate park watching them again,” the affidavit alleged.

The relative said “she called the police department as she was walking over to make contact with Johnny Graham and he left the area,” the affidavit alleged.

“Johnny Graham continues to park and watch (the boy) from a short distance while (the boy) is out playing in public parks,” the affidavit alleged.